Root canal treatment, or root canal therapy (RCT) is required to treat a tooth with a dead, dying or inflamed pulp, more commonly known as the ‘nerve’. Endodontology, or endodontics, is the art and science of root canal treatment. Endodontics is one of the dental specialities recognised by the Dental Board of Australia, which also Read more...
- What are the relative advantages and disadvantages of conventional braces, lingual braces, ceramic braces and Invisalign, and which are the more cost effective?
- What to eat after root canal therapy
- What is sleep dentistry?
- Difference between pharmacy whitening kits and dentist whitening?
- What does root canal treatment involve?
- What can I do to strengthen my teeth?
- Everything under one roof – We do it all at Smile Solutions
- Laser used in dentistry
- What’s the difference between porcelain veneers and dental crowns?
- What you need to know about dental implants
- Dental hygienist vs dentist. What’s the difference?
- How long does it take to recover from wisdom tooth surgery?
- What options exist today for adults who want straight teeth without braces? And what can I expect to pay?
- What happens to teeth after veneers and will I ever get cavities?
- Types of malocclusion